Welcome to Playhouse Pediatrics! Check out our services page or Dr. Amaya’s provider profile to learn more about our practice. Make an appointment today!
About Privia Health
We are proudly part of Privia Health. Privia equips leading primary and specialty care physicians with cutting-edge resources to help us deliver outstanding, personalized patient care. That’s why Privia’s patient satisfaction scores are 2x higher than national averages. Visit their website to learn how Privia helps you take control of your care.
You have enough on your plate. We make it easy to message your doctor, connect to on-demand virtual care, receive appointment reminders, refill prescriptions, and get care on the go. If you see more than one doctor in our network, your entire care team has access to your medical chart so we can all work together for your health. Use the myPrivia app or patient portal to:
- Book appointments, renew prescriptions, and access your electronic health record
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team
Healthy for the Long Haul
You’re more than a set of symptoms. Privia champions lifelong health and wellness, inside and outside the doctor’s office. From pediatrics to adult needs, preventive programs to complex care, doctor’s visits to self-care at home – we’re here to support you on every step in your journey. Count on Privia for:
- Collaborative, team-based medical group with leading local providers
- Same- or next-day appointments with 24/7 telehealth for immediate care
Our Doctors Do More
You can enjoy personalized care without pricey membership fees. Privia doctors take the time to listen to your concerns, from wellness programs to chronic care management. Patients rate our providers 4.9 out of 5 for efforts to include them in decisions about their care, so you can be confident your doctor will help you understand the guidance you get, in-office or virtually. With Privia, you can expect:
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits to develop the right care plan for you
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals